- Join the Coalition to learn more about immigrant and ethnocultural youth, their parents and families.
UPDATE (August 30, 2017): We are currently recruiting board members and volunteers to serve on the Coalition!
If you would like to become involved, please send a cover letter and your CV to [email protected].
- Are you passionate about helping others?
- Are you constantly looking for opportunities to become more involved in your community?
- Do you like to work with other cultures or children and youth?
- Are you interested in issues related to multiculturalism, inclusion, youth, parents, families, immigration, or English Language Learner education?
If your answer was yes to any of the above, the Coalition has several volunteer opportunities where you can get involved.
Send us an e-mail at [email protected] and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
The Coalition for Equal Access to Education appreciates any contribution made to our Organization.
Here are some ways you can give:
- Click here to donate through our secured online donation form.
- No positions are available at this moment.